- Ortho Sport and Spine Physicians is Proud to Announce the Induction of Dr. Kim Kuebler, DNP, APRN, ANP-BC into the American Academy of Nursing 2020 Class of Fellows.
- Dr. Kim Kuebler Reveals Research Studies Provide Unexpected Findings in Nursing Education
- Dr. Kim Kuebler Receives American Journal of Nursing Textbook of the Year Award for 2017
- CMS announces new payment model to improve quality, coordination, and cost-effectiveness for both inpatient and outpatient care
- Dr. Kim Kuebler Announces the Release of a groundbreaking textbook Integration of Palliative Care in Chronic Conditions: An Interdisciplinary Approach
- Multiple Chronic Conditions Resource Center Announces Federal Congresswoman Debbie Dingell to Speak at the 2016 Policy & Practice Conference
- 2016 National Health Policy and Clinical Practice Conference to Be Held in Savannah, GA
- Multiple Chronic Conditions Resource Center Announces the AHRQ Director for the Center for Evidence and Practice Improvement (Arlene S. Bierman) to Speak at the 2016 Spring Conference